Monday, June 8, 2009

To all my Tweeples.

Twitter seems to be the hot new ish, but most people don't get it...including me. The only real reason I am on the site is because of work. Our clients expect us advertising folks to be on the up and up of the social media craze, which is also why I am writing a blog. Well, the way I see it, Twitter is just another distraction to my everyday life where I can allow my self-absorded spirit out to play. That's why people like Ashton Kutcher love Twitter... its just another way to promote themselves. Finally, someone has realized this and created a site to review the most self-absorbed tweets. It's hilarious.

One girl tweeted: OMG i was saying how i couldn't afford the gas to fly daddy's jet to the riviera this summer, and this barista totally rolled her eyes at me

Gee, her life must be so rough with the high expense of gas these days. I wonder how much her trust fund was effected be the recent economic recession. Barf!

www.tweetingtoohard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment