Friday, May 29, 2009

Get over it people

I am so tired of everyone's doom and gloom attitude. I feel like this whole "recession" has put everyone in a funk. Since 2009 was dubbed "The Year of Me" by my friends and myself, I have tired my best to wake up every morning with a smile on my face and good attitude in my heart. It has really been working well for me up until the last few weeks. I don't know what it is but I think people's negative world views and spicyness was starting to rub off on me. I don't like it and I am not gonna take it anymore. People need to realize good things aren't just going to be handed to you and if you don't make your own good fortune then you are only going to have bad luck. This is why I have been doing my best to just be honest. I think if everyone just stopped for a second and were honest with themselves they'd feel a lot better about things and realize that maybe the reason they are down on their luck is because of decisions they made. Take some personal responsibility and do something about your life problems. Then after that awakening I think they'll be ready to be more like me... Putting a smile on their face and good attitude in their heart.

No more doom and gloom people!

There are too many things to be excited about. Here are 5 reasons why the world should be happy:

1. 90% of economists say the recession will be over by the end of 2009
2. People are finally paying attention to the environment and making an effort to be "green"
3. Conan O'Brien is the new host of the Tonight Show
4. It's the summer and its a proven fact that good weather can change people's attitudes
5. I'm writing a blog. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment